Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nargesbrz
Partner - Contributor III

Nprinting multi engines

Hi everyone,

We have a multi-engine NPrinting . How I can figure out the NPrinting scheduler distributes my task to which NP engine? I usually check all engines log file, then I can find out schedule server my task to which NP engine.

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The engine distribution is "Qlik's IP" so you will not know until you check in logs.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The engine distribution is "Qlik's IP" so you will not know until you check in logs.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
nargesbrz
Author

Hi Lech,

That is a bit challenging when NPrinting won't record anything in the log files until it finishes the task. however, we don’t see a successful task execution in the log file, unless if there is a warning or error.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I dont have multinode (multiengine) environment  to test it. What log level are you currently using? Have you tried setting up debug mode?