Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cooper_yonk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Nprinting

Afternoon

Could any help me with a frustrating nprinting issue.

We have a schedule set up in nprinting that runs various nsqs throughout the day.  However if one of these nsqs gets amended and saved by the reporting team during the daily run, it resets the daily schedule meaning the subsequent reports in the schedule do not run.

Is there a way of turning off the automatic refreshing of the schedule ie so that the team can work on nsqs without the fear of resetting the nprinting daily schedule?

Does that make sense.

Labels (2)
11 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, as I mentioned before there are 2 things you can use:

1. relative paths whenever there is reference to the path against your NSQ file

• templates folder
  • output folder
  • qvw local connection path

2. variables - those are for things which cannot be easily configured as relative paths like (QVP server connections etc...)

I am now struggling to find the documentation links as they were recently moved ( https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Where-are-the-user-created-documents-articl... ) - but I am hoping @Sue_Macaluso can help us find those missing tutorials so we can point you in right direction.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
cooper_yonk
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Much appreciated.