Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikuser222
Creator
Creator

Number of reports per application?

Hi Everyone,

We are using NP 19 and for one application we have more than 80 reports ( which we have created in NP 19) , when we use on demand button - create report- for that application we are only able to see 50 reports . 

Is there any restrictions for number of reports in NP 19?

Thanks

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

There are any restriction in the number of reports. As documented in the help site, to see a report in the On-Demand list it must be enabled. So I suppose you have 30 reports that have not the On-Demand flag checked. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
lprill
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi,

i have the same Problem.

I have around 100 Reports for one Application. They're all activated for the On-Demand Add-In, but i also can see only 50 Reports.

Is there any known Restriction?

At the Moment i work around it with two Distributions of the same Application. But more reports will be added soon, so I would have to add more distributions. That would quickly become confusing.

Best Regards

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

After the first conversation, we found an issue that was removed on Sense September 2019. From the official Release Notes

NPrinting OnDemand extension limited to first 50 Apps

Description: The limit for 50 apps has been removed by this fix which looks at how many NPrinting apps there are on the   NPrinting server and requests all of them (100 per request) to make sure none is missed. This fix does the same for connections and reports.

So I suggest you to upgrade your installation.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
lprill
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Ruggero,

thanks you for your quick response. 

Was it only updated in Sense? We currently only use QlikView for this task.

Best Regards

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I found that it was solved only for Qlik Sense. Please send a support ticket with this conversation attached so it will be sent directly to the developers.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero