Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shasha3006
Contributor
Contributor

Object cant viewed in nprinting

Hello Good People,

want to ask,Screenshot 2023-02-17 150201.png

I have Nprinting Report  that takes data from Qlik Sense (some objects using set analysis),

but when the report is previewed by pdf (using ms word as the editor), the object used set analysis is blank

or suddenly can be viewed (without editing the report)

is there anyone who can give advice?

Thanks 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

at this stage I will blame extension (Climber) for your issues. Try and see if using standard build-in Qlik Sense objects causes similar issues - I will assume it does not. 

Since it is an extension I am not going to comment anything else other than say that I really really dont like them for that exact reason - they are not reliable and cause never ending issues. 

sorry that I dont have better news. 

Bottom line is - that is not NPrinitng problem - it is Climber extension object problem.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, 

1. Is your Qlik Sense app supported? 

2. Is it native Qlik Sense object or some extensions - if extension then you need to talk to person who supports that extension

3. Are you aware that when triggering report all selections are by default cleared (variables are set to default)

4. What is your set analysis doing - can you share context of it? Are there any filters you apply to this report

5. Is your environment supported version of Printing & version of Qlik Sense. There is list of Qlik Sense versions which is supported by certain versions of NPrinting and you must be sure that both version are supported to work together.

that just a start - there is a lot more we need to check once we know answers to above.

cheers 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
shasha3006
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz ,

I have Qlik sense and Nprinting Version support to work together (we are usually create printing report excel version)

For objects, I use custom objects, climber KPIs in the qlik sense and add an analysis set to compare
amount from the previous month (added up, down, smile icon)

but some object, i use default object from qlik sense and it works like it should

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

at this stage I will blame extension (Climber) for your issues. Try and see if using standard build-in Qlik Sense objects causes similar issues - I will assume it does not. 

Since it is an extension I am not going to comment anything else other than say that I really really dont like them for that exact reason - they are not reliable and cause never ending issues. 

sorry that I dont have better news. 

Bottom line is - that is not NPrinitng problem - it is Climber extension object problem.

shasha3006
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz thank you for the insight