cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tm_burgers
Creator III
Creator III

OnDemand Printing - Slow

Does anyone have an idea of why OnDemand printing is taking so long?

I have just set up and connected; enabled the reports etc. and trying to run my first report - it has been running for 48mins so far; with no report generated yet. 

It is a simple image HTML report.

Have I missed a step in the setup? or is this normal performance?

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

you missed a step in the setup!!!

no , I am kidding.... but how do we know what you are doing, If you configured it properly, if it is installed, If you used 3rd party trusted certificates, If you are using AD NTLM authentication, What versions of Qlik Sense you are using, What do you see in web developer tools, What do you see in NPrinting Admin Console, If you configured Roles to use OnDemand and many other things..

We are not there with you, so you need to provide ALL the steps you have done - and only then we can know if you missed one..

sorry!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
tm_burgers
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Understood; my nPrinting Environment is all setup and has been running well for month, just got a chance to look into OnDemand printing and added the Qlik Server https to the Nprinting console. 

I run the request in Qlik Sense and see the request in my Nprinting Console - but it just runs and runs - I let it get up to about 90mins before I aborted the task