Skip to main content

Qlik NPrinting

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aubry
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pixel Perfect

Bonjour

pouvez-vous me dire quelle est la différence entre O et F dans le niveau sélectionné ?

Merci beaucoup

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz

Hi and welcome to community.

1. I suggest to make some effort and write questions in english (google translation would do):

Hello
can you tell me what is the difference between O and F in the selected level?
thank you so much

2. Make sure you always provide correct label for version of NPrinting you are using. I am sure you are not using version 17.0

3. Answer to your question:

• F - represent individual fields from your Qlik Sense data model which can be used in level
    • Level will cycle through all values in field
  • O - represent objects from your Qlik Sense application (for example straight tables) which can be used as a level as well
    • Level will cycle throug all existing rows in the object - for example this can be usefull to only cycle through values where measure returns value <> 0

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz

Hi and welcome to community.

1. I suggest to make some effort and write questions in english (google translation would do):

Hello
can you tell me what is the difference between O and F in the selected level?
thank you so much

2. Make sure you always provide correct label for version of NPrinting you are using. I am sure you are not using version 17.0

3. Answer to your question:

• F - represent individual fields from your Qlik Sense data model which can be used in level
    • Level will cycle through all values in field
  • O - represent objects from your Qlik Sense application (for example straight tables) which can be used as a level as well
    • Level will cycle throug all existing rows in the object - for example this can be usefull to only cycle through values where measure returns value <> 0

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Aubry
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yes, my version npriting is 

"Qlik NPrinting September 2020"

Version: 20.31.2.0

Thank you very much for your answer