Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vitaliichupryna
Creator III
Creator III

Pixel Pexfect formatting issue

Hi,

I'm working on the Pixel Perfect report and have two problems with formatting:

I added tables from QlikSense and  those tables contains measures with Set analysis, I should send report to a few users and tables for some of them from time to time haven't data. I decided add formatting condition to hide tables if they are empty, but it doesn't work. 

I tried to use different conditions:

Not IsNullOrEmpty([AAData_Theme_Level])

[DataSource.RowCount]>0

But they doesn't work. What can be the reason of issue?

Second problem with formulas. I have KPI sheet in the report and as some users haven't data they should see 0 in the KPI, but instead of that report shows empty space. My formula is:

sum({<$(vL_BD_of_PM), [StaticData.ActiveFlag] = {1}>}[StaticData.Zero hits])

I tried add if statements, but it also doesnt't work:

If isnull(sum({<$(vL_BD_of_PM), [StaticData.ActiveFlag] = {1}>}[StaticData.Zero hits]), '0',

sum({<$(vL_BD_of_PM), [StaticData.ActiveFlag] = {1}>}[StaticData.Zero hits]))

Thanks,

Vitalii

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

@vitaliichupryna 

It's not clear if you are using Qlik Sense or PixelPerfect formatting conditions.

To show/hide formatting using PixelPerfect conditions, you can use the following tutorial:

Regarding your KPI, check to ensure it is a visualization that is actually supported for use with NPrinting here:

If it is supported KPI visualization, then I would suggest starting a support request...but first please ensure the visualization (measure in the KPI) is definitely working as designed within your Qlik Sense app first before doing so. 

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!