Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrefpc
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Preview different from template

Hi,

I've built a NPrinting Report but the colors in the preview (and when I run the report) are different from the ones defined on the template.

Please check the print

andrefpc_0-1725371705007.png

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
TheLazyDeveloper

Hola,

In NP designer is the option for your tables in the property panel "Keep Source Format" Checked/Enabled??  That usually is the cause of this on my end.

andrefpc
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks for your answer, I've checked that, every table in this report has that setting Enabled, some are formatted corretly, others aren't.

In this example, both tables have the same exact formatting, both in NPrinting and in Excel, the top table is displayed correctly, the bottom has the Totals row wrongly formatted:

andrefpc_2-1725383671728.png

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

hI @andrefpc 

Where do you want the format to be set?

If in excel make sure you disable "Keep source format" checkbox for the tables you use as @TheLazyDeveloper mentioned. In your template you also have hidden rows which we dont see so w cannot comment on what is in them.

Also there can be conditional formatting set in this excel file which may overwrite any formatting you are setting. 

Setting up colours is rather simple task if done properly so I am not sure as to why you have those kind of issues with it. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.