Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Publish task NOT generating report with latest data

Hi,

I am using NPrinting 17.3

I have defined a publish task which is generating the report as per the scheduled time defined in the task, however the report send through email by the publish task is not having the latest data. The report is published with the data that was generated after Regenerating the Metadata last time. Do I need to Reload metadata every time before publishing the report. Same behavior is observed when i manually use Edit Template and click on the Preview.

Regards

Rakesh

2 Replies
woutermak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

If you are using a QVW that is reloaded via the QMC, you have to use the server, (qvp) connection in NPrinting.

You will have some problems with mixed old and new data together if you use the local connection. I had the same problem.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

agree with Wouter! USE QVP!

Also upgrade to 17.3.1

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.