Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik NPrinting February PowerPoint table

Hello guys, 

I am working with Qlik Sense and Qlik NPrinting and I am trying to fix a problem with a table that happens in some slides of my PowerPoint report. 

As you can see in the image below, in the blue header, I should see the month names; however, some numbers are shown instead.

Screenshot_5.png

I have some tables in my slides that have the same structure; I copied and pasted to make some tests but these issues persist. The correct result is the following: months in the first row followed by the corresponding values. 

Screenshot_6.png 

Thanks in advance guys! Any help and or recommendation is welcome!

Best regards

6 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

to me it looks like you are hiding headers or deleting it in your template, hence those numbers are actually coming from the first value rows in your source table. This is not an issue in NPrinting i think - this is just wrong template setup.

if you want help finding what is wrong you would have to give use more detail information (screenshot of your template, with settings of table node you use to populate PPT table)

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

just want to add, that you probably overwrote the headers or have the "show headers" set to Hide

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

First of all, thank you so much for your reply. Here are some of my table setting in the PowerPoint report. I also checked the design tab it shows headers are unlocked. Is there any other setting that I am missing out? 

Screenshot_7.png

In the second image, you will be able to see the node table that I used. As I said, it is a Vizlib table which works fine in other slides with the same header settings.original-table.png  

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In the original Qlik Sense table headers try to for the format to text by using a formula. Something like text(money(<measure>,’# ###,#0’,’,’,’ ‘) .

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello Ruggero,

I just tried your suggestion in every formula for each column, but I do not know why I keep getting the same result. 

I copied the same table that worked with other slides but it does not show the correct values. 

Do you have any idea of what may be happening?

Best regards and thanks for your help!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

At this point I suggest you to contact the Vizlib company. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.