Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frank_S
Support
Support

QlikView May 2023 Compatibility with NPrinting

Hello NPrinting Community!

Please check out this Blog post and article as soon as possible if you are considering upgrading QlikView to 12. 8 track.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates/QlikView-May-2023-release-and-Qlik-NPrinting-Do-not-up...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/QlikView-May-2023-Compatibility-with-NPrinti...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Labels (4)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Thanks @Frank_S 

I guess each installer of Qlik Sense/QlikView or NPrinting should have a warning pop-up saying something along the lines:

"Hi excited user - before you get too excited about upgrade... have you cross-checked compatibility with your other Qlik ecosystem (QlikView,Qlik Sense, Qlik NPrinting)??? No? Of course you didn't! So, stop now, check it or you will regret it" 🤣🤣

I am assuming you had to post this because of the amount of customers who already started doing upgrades without checking basics. I am just unbelievably surprised how many times people do upgrades or even run unsupported configuration and post here question that something is not working and that we have to point them always to the very basic thing they should check in first place - requirements.

Speechless!

Lech_Miszkiewicz_3-1685056076765.gif

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I hope I  am not overstepping my powers but I am pinning this post to the top of the list. I think we soon will have flood of questions which can be a result of that what is described in Franks post.

FYI: @Frank_S @Sue_Macaluso  

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.