Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qliksense Nprinting level issue

Hello All,

I'm facing issue with levels in the Nprinting. I have created 2 variables from field called category and vCategory1 first selected value of category ans vcategory2 is second selection of category. In the nprinting i created 2 objects one for each variable. I applied the level on a field called scenario. For example i have selected category1 and category2. for the category1 i have 3 associated scenarios and for category2 i have 2 associated scenarios. When i generate the report the 3rd value of the associated scenario is coming under the category2  where the category2 has only 2 scenarios which the 3rd value of the scenario is coming under the category1 as blank object. Please can someone let me know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Anil

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, lets start from housekeeping, please provide:

- the exact version of NPrinting + SR

- the exact version of Qlik Sense + SR

- formulas used in variables..

- screenshot of template

- expected result (mockup)

- actual result + description

For your benefit. When you want to troubleshoot levels please think of values in levels as of the selections in Qlik Sense. You may want to expose your variables in Qlik Sense and start applying selections to see what is coming through in them. Although you described your issue i still cannot imagine what your expressions in variables are hence i have no idea what can be wrong with them.

Sample of data to build a mockup app would be the best solution to troubleshoot.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.