Re: Nprinting error message

Declared filter through App as below:Nprinting_app_filter.jpg

Thanks,

Gargi

7 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

What should we understand from your message?

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
gargi_bardhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Sorry for the in convienience Ruggero, it seems admin Sue_Macaluso moved my post to Nprinting error messages, no idea why?
So it got mixed.

gargi_bardhan
Creator
Creator
Author

My question was while previewing report I am getting below error message:

Nprinting_error_msg.jpg

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gargi

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Filters you applied generate an empty data set. Check them.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gargi_bardhan  Sorry for the confusion. You had posted in a general discussion forum and because your subject was Nprinting I wanted to get it into the correct place. Was this not referring to NPrinting?

Sue Macaluso
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Yes, the question is related to Qlik NPrinting and this is the correct community. The problem is that the subject of the conversation is not explicative (it is too generic) and there are not details in the first message posted. These things made the request not understandable by readers so it is impossible to help ultil we have the details.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
gargi_bardhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes it was related to Nprinting and my mistake it got posted to general, but I cant see the original post still in Nprinting forum (able to see the notification in mail but not the post),  people are not able to understand the query or context as it's in bits n pieces.

Apologies from my end .

Thanks,

Gargi