Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Recipient Groups

I have a single large report that needs to be distributed to a 25+ recipients each week.  I have all my recipients in a recipient group and the group is the sole distribution recipient of the report, dynamically named with the date.  The distribution is a simple email with no attachments informing the user group that this weeks report is now available in a shared directory.  Here is what I am encountering per the log file: when nprinting come to each recipient in the group, it copies and pastes the report from the output folder to the shared folder.  After about 8 or so recipients, the copy and paste is not keeping up with the email generation and the recipient email link becomes truncated.  I need to know the setting to have my task copy and paste once per group instead of copying and pasting for each recipient in the group.  The top message with the full links is what the first recipients get.  The bottom message is what the last recipients get.  I want all recipients to get the top message.  Makes most sense when evaluated with the log--attached.

Appreciate any timely help.

Here is the message for a recipient with no errors--note the full file paths

Hello Bryon Heineman

The weekly CSWG Late Ad reports are now available at the links below:

Weekly Late Ads Scorecard Link - \\optnas02\qvnprint\LateAdsWeekly_CSWG_02-26-2016.pptx
List of Items booked last week with 1 week or less lead time -  \\optnas02\qvnprint\LateAdsWeeklyDetail_CSWG_02-26-2016.xlsx

Here is the message for a recipient with errors--note the truncated filepaths

Hello Bryon Heineman

The weekly CSWG Late Ad reports are now available at the links below:

Weekly Late Ads Scorecard Link -  \\optnas02\qvnprint\
List of Items booked last week with 1 week or less lead time -  \\optnas02\qvnprint\

0 Replies