Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiegoF
Creator
Creator

Request failed On-Demand, Pages limitations maybe?

Hi, 

So I have this On-Demand Excel report (.xlsx) in which I create a new sheet for each person (with the feature: Pages) it finds in the filters in the QlikSense App, and put in each respective sheet, the persons data, calculations or whatever.  

I have a problem in which if there is too much people, the On-Demand doesn´t generate it and it´s error says "Request failed", but if I filter with some of them, it generates it all good.

Is there a limitation to this feature or what could be happening?

Thanks in regards.

Labels (2)
12 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Sure. 
start maybe just with the page and let us know how it goes

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
DiegoF
Creator
Creator
Author

Okay so I think what´s happening is that it wasn´t working because I had 2 names that were practically the same, one just started with a capital letter and the other didn´t (eg: person x, Person x). When this two values are selected, nprinting gives me the Request failed but if I just select one of it, or none, it doesn´t, so I´m thinking it has to be that.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

sure - it is likely this. 

Excel does not allow for 2 sheets with the same name and since excel is not case sensitive scenario you describe is likely the case. 

solution would be to add numerical suffix to such field values to ensure they are unique also in excel.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.