Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VladKomarov
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Text Alignment in RichText object for PixelPerfect Report

Hello!

I am working on NP report using Feb 2021 SR1 release

I need to use multiple RichText objects in my PP report and I am using multiple RTF files to load the data into these objects.

But for some reason, I cannot update text alignment there.

Here is an example:

VladKomarov_0-1629925575021.png

I’ve tried to apply a Formatting Rule as well:

VladKomarov_1-1629925620081.png

Which is:

VladKomarov_2-1629925652593.png

But the result is still the same:

VladKomarov_3-1629925679386.png

I’ve noticed that the Alignment options on the top of the Designer are disabled when I am selecting this RichText object:

VladKomarov_4-1629925679405.png

Am I missing something in the object’s properties?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks!

Vlad

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Once you load the file just double click on its content to enable allignment options.

Lech_Miszkiewicz_3-1629962042701.gif

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Once you load the file just double click on its content to enable allignment options.

Lech_Miszkiewicz_3-1629962042701.gif

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi, 

Use formatting rules only when you need to conditionally change the format based on a condition. This means that a formatting rule must have an expression that returns a boolean in the Condition field. When the expression returns True the specified format is applied otherwise the original format is kept.

If you want that the format is always the same you don't need to create a formatting rule, I mean use the simpler solution show by @Lech_Miszkiewicz 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.