cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two Level Hierarchies in one Pixel Perfect Report: A -> B and B -> A

Hi,

how can I realize a Report, that has two differenz hierarchies?

Levels should be:

Location (1) -> Commodity Group (2) -> PoS (3)

and

Commodity Group (1) -> Location (2) -> PoS (3)

I need two tables.

Table 1:

Location      Commodity Group      PoS                Revenue

A1g1                                                                                  12000

AR"a                                                           2000

12s                  100     

Table2:

Table 1:

Commodity Group    Location      PoS                 Revenue

AR"a                                                                                 13000

A1g1                                       5000

12s                  100     

I created the tables already and they are fine, but i can only generate one table at a time, because of hierarchy conflict.

Thanks alot!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi

You need to nest the fields under the Levels node

010.png

Then you need to add the detail bands in the correct order. 

You have to repeat the process for every hierarchy of levels.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi

You need to nest the fields under the Levels node

010.png

Then you need to add the detail bands in the correct order. 

You have to repeat the process for every hierarchy of levels.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.