Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
punctum
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Using actual NPrint Version and documentation

Hi Frank!

we start to implement a totally new QlikSense environement at customer site including NPrinting. Starting from scratch, new application, new hardware, new project team. 

Our experience is NPrinting 16 with QlikView 

My Question:

Does it make sense to start with Nprinting 18+? Is the documentation 

suitable to check changes and expected features to have best choice and a validated basis to get things running properly? 

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @punctum 

Yes I would suggest installing NPrinting 17+ platform since NP 16 will be deprecated from support beginning April 1, 2020.

*Please note the following End of Life Information regarding NP 16.x.x.x*

For setup and configuration of NPrinting 17+ platform, please visit:

As a partner I would recommend consulting services that can be provided by our team to your organization should you need assistance getting up to speed working with NPrinting 17+ platform. 

For more training/installation resources, feel free to visit https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/Qlik-NPrinting-Training-Resources/ta-p/159519...

Additionally for your convenience, please see the following regarding the migration path for your NPrinting 16 customers to migrate to the NP 17 + platform.

Migrating from NPrinting 16 to NPrinting 17+

Kind regards and hope this helps to guide you in the right direction...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!