Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron_Liu
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

About Qlik Replicate 2023.11 new Version?

Hi Sirs,

Do you know when will release the new version about Qlik Replicate 2023.11? (SR1)

Thanks.
Aaron 2024-1-29

Labels (1)
14 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @IgorM 

I appreciate your frustration. I have no idea why support for this endpoint is being discontinued, but I encourage you to ask on our feature request site which goes directly to our Product Managers who are involved in these decisions. It also gives visibility to the rest of the user community who can help voice support for this endpoint and may cause us to re-evaluate the decision. Of course I can make no promises - I am sure many factors can go into such a decision including technical issues and the number of customers using the endpoint, among others.

Here is the link: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideas/idb-p/qlik-ideas

You should also communicate your dissatisfaction with your Account Manager.

I hope this helps.

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @YoN 

I am very sad to hear you feel this way. I am not a manager or anyone who can speak for Qlik, but from my 8 years as an employee I have never seen the company act in a deceptive manner. To do so would undermine our long term plans for success.

I beg you to please discuss this with your Account Manager to try and work towards a resolution.

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @Aaron_Liu 

Please confirm that the version of your operating system and all your sources and targets are supported on version 2023.11 before upgrading. You can confirm that here: Supported Platforms and Endpoints | Qlik Replicate Help

YoN
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dana

Thanks for the encouraging answer.

Although we were unable to convey our pain to Qlik managers, this issue remains unresolved and for this reason we are disappointed.

We previously used QDI software for 2 years. Previously, everything suited us and we were very happy. We only use SAP IQ as target endpoint and MS SQL, PostgreSQL, DB2 endpoints as sources.

We are currently unable to upgrade any of the four endpoints to the new version, although only SAP IQ is not supported in new versions of QDI. Any updates to the QDI software are now unacceptable to us. It is sad.

Best Regards,
YoN

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

You're welcome @YoN 

Obviously, this is out of my control, but I did find your partner account and asked your Account Manager to reach out to you. I am hopeful there will be a positive resolution.

Thanks,

Dana