Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raffaelemarcello
Contributor
Contributor

Can I use a Oracle-to-Oracle licence to replicate Oracle-to-EventHub ?

Hi,

I have an Oracle-to-Oracle (8 Core) licence and I would like to use it for a Oracle-to-EventHub, Can i do it?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @raffaelemarcello ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately no, each endpoint requires a dedicated token, if needed please reach out to your region sales team for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately no, each endpoint requires a dedicated token, if needed please reach out to your region sales team for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
raffaelemarcello
Contributor
Contributor
Author

What I mean is that in case I have a still valid licence for Oracle-to-Oracle (8 Core) that I am not using anymore, can I change it for a Oracle-to-EventHub scenario? Is it possible ?

Ted_Manka
Support
Support

That is something you should discuss with your account representative.  I wasn't able to see what company you are with and I couldn't find your name in the system to find out who your account rep is.  

I hope that helps.

Thank you,

Ted Manka

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @raffaelemarcello 

If one of the replies helped to resolve the issue, please mark it as a solution & like it to make it easier for others to find.
Thanks in advance!