Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GT_SrDBA
Contributor II
Contributor II

Configure Replicate task with Google Analytics as end point

Hello,

We are currently using Qlik replicate for SQL Server and AWS end points.  We have a BI team that needs Google Analytics data.

My question is what is the best way to set up a Qlik Replicate task with and end point to connect and bring down Google Analytics data?

Do we need to set up BigQuery with a custom query and then connect to that?

I supposed we need to flatten the data first and then bring it into SQL Server?

Just looking for ideas from anyone that has already done this type of project.  Thanks.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SwathiPulagam
Support
Support

Hi @GT_SrDBA ,

Google Analytics data is not a supported source endpoint.

Below is the user guide link regarding the supported source endpoints for your reference:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/November2021/Content/Replicate/Main/Support%20Matrix/supported...

You can try with ODBC endpoint to pull or Replicate the data from Google Analytics data.

Thanks,

Swathi

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SwathiPulagam
Support
Support

Hi @GT_SrDBA ,

Google Analytics data is not a supported source endpoint.

Below is the user guide link regarding the supported source endpoints for your reference:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/November2021/Content/Replicate/Main/Support%20Matrix/supported...

You can try with ODBC endpoint to pull or Replicate the data from Google Analytics data.

Thanks,

Swathi

GT_SrDBA
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Ok, the quide references MySQL to Google Cloud connectivity.  Which is the same for AWS. We use MySQL to connect to that as well.

That points me in the right direction.  I thought we would have to use Google BigQuery.

Thanks.

SwathiPulagam
Support
Support

Hi @GT_SrDBA ,

Thanks, please mark it as an accepted solution based on your findings.

Thanks,
Swathi