cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suvbin
Creator II
Creator II

Connectivity issue with sap hana

I am trying to filter the records for all tables in a schema on a particular column. Say ‘Mandt’  column. Trying to fetch with mandt=100. 

so for this I have created two manage connections taking types as SAP Application and SAP Application DB. The first one will take the credentials of sap Hana, connection was successful. In the second endpoint we have a option to mention the client number, so there I have given ‘100’, and also we have a option to provide the first endpoint as a backend dB . The connection was successful, but while fetching the tables in the design mode , it gave me error saying table/view does not exist in this schema. 

Any help please on this issue.

12 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@suvbin Hi, if you still need help, there is a way to open a ticket as a guest.  I found this video posted by our support team. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUIObDzjTzo&list=PLdnQXZq2xRoBblWlKxGws3WVaJ1GU8S41&index=25 . I hope this helps. 

Sue Macaluso
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

@suvbin  I sent you a private message to talk about your Portal access.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@suvbin I am sorry I didn't realize its a different portal.  A member of our digital support team will be sending you a private message. 

Sue Macaluso