Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HawleyHazel
Contributor
Contributor

Data Missing

Dear Support,

We are using qlik replicate to synchronize data from SAP HANA to snowflake,  read change from backup log only or Prioritize backup log.  We found some hana datas are missing. Would you please help to check it?

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Arun_Arasu
Support
Support

Hello @HawleyHazel ,

Thank you for reaching out to Qlik Community Support page. Given that the issue pertains to missing data, we may need to review the Diagnostic package and logs to gain insight into how the data is configured and identify any potential causes for the missing date warnings. It would be highly beneficial if you could engage our Technical Support Engineer (TSE) through a Support case to conduct a more in-depth investigation into the error that occurred.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-collect-Diagnostics-Package-from-Qlik-Replicate/ta-p/...

Best regards,
Arun

sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @HawleyHazel 

Beside Arun comments, kindly refer the below article

Troubleshooting Missing Data using Change Tables i... - Qlik Community - 1688215

The article talks about things to consider while troubleshooting Missing Data.

Regards,
Suresh

HawleyHazel
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Arun,

Attached files are the log that your want.

Arun_Arasu
Support
Support

Hello @HawleyHazel ,

Thank you for providing the Diagnostic package. Upon extraction, I noticed that there are no logs included with the Diagnostic package.

I would also like to bring to your attention that attaching Diagnostic packages and logs directly to the community portal is not a recommended practice. These files may contain sensitive information such as your server's IP address. It is always advisable to open a support case for such issues to ensure the appropriate handling and protection of sensitive data.

Regards

Arun