Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WalterSchmidt
Contributor II
Contributor II

Explanation of log-file entries - W: The 'DELETE' event received for table xxx after 'DELETE'

Hi all,

I got many entries in my log files with information like this:

[ASSERTION ]W: The 'DELETE' event received for table 75 after 'DELETE' event with the same primary key at stream position 'V1:32110429:32110435:75:32110431' (bulk_apply.c:1816)

This is a replicate task from SAP-S4 to Snowflake.

I tried to reload the table with this id but that doesn't help.

And another entry:

[METADATA_MANAGE ]T: Table object id: '1082644' doesn't exist (metadatamanager.c:4947)

How can I find out what table and object is affected?

Hopefully anyone can help me.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SachinB
Support
Support

Hello @WalterSchmidt 

From the provided information, it appears to be its just giving warning message, Is your task is getting failed after this warning message? Could you please create a support case in order to investigate it further along with task diagnostic package. It's quite difficult to proceed with minimal information.

[METADATA_MANAGE ]T: Table object id: '1082644' doesn't exist (metadatamanager.c:4947)

Writes information whenever Replicate reads metadata from the source or target, or stores it. Manage tables metadata, metadata store, and dynamic metadata.

Each table added in the task will have unique table IDs and stored in dynamic metadata Sql lite file at task level, There could be change in table ID from source end.

Regards,

Sachin B

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SachinB
Support
Support

Hello @WalterSchmidt 

From the provided information, it appears to be its just giving warning message, Is your task is getting failed after this warning message? Could you please create a support case in order to investigate it further along with task diagnostic package. It's quite difficult to proceed with minimal information.

Writes information whenever Replicate reads metadata from the source or target, or stores it. Manage tables metadata, metadata store, and dynamic metadata.

Each table added in the task will have unique table IDs and stored in dynamic metadata Sql lite file at task level, There could be change in table ID from source end.

Regards,

Sachin B