Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nirvanaasti
Contributor
Contributor

Full load is not progressing even Task is running.

Hi Community,

Could you (@members) please let me know the issue behind the below concerns -

Replicate task is running and  from scheduler it schedule to run as Reload target. But There is no  full load total completion bar/percentage progressing.. Can say running longer without Full Load Progressing.

Please let me know for more info from my side.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello Team,

Request you to raise a Support case and Upload Diagnostics package to identify the issue.  

Regards,

Sushil Kumar

SachinB
Support
Support

Hello @Nirvanaasti ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Qlik community!

Usually, Full load tasks are set on Schedule, if you have scheduled the task to "Reload the target"  It usually does the full load every time as per the scheduler timings and There is no scheduler required for the CDC (Change data capture) tasks as they work on real time basis.

You can also check in executed Jobs status: Executed Jobs tab contains a list of jobs that have already run.

SachinB_0-1694598341977.png

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/May2023/Content/Global_Common/Content/SharedEMReplicate/Server...

Regards,

Sachin B

Nirvanaasti
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Right Sachin.

I got the point. But When I manually perform reload target - Task is showing running but Full Load is not progressing.

SachinB
Support
Support

Hello @Nirvanaasti ,

Please create a support ticket and attach the diagnostic package and respsrv logs. We need to review these logs to:

Below points needs to be checked in logs.

1. To confirm if the task started as scheduled and investigate why it didn't complete the full load.

2. Verify if the scheduler initiated the task. We'll also examine the scheduler settings.

Thanks for understanding!!

Regards,

Sachin B