Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bing_lian
Contributor II
Contributor II

How the Salesforce fields being selected in Qlik replicate?

Hi, 

I am testing the Qlik replicate integration with Salesforce data. 

Both of Qlik Bulk API and SOAP API builds are successful,  but both of them are not returnning me all fileds. 

For example, it is missing "Name" filed in Account table. 

I used the same user to call Rese API and it do return the field. It proves it is not a permission issue. 

Could you please get me know how the fileds are being selected when i use Qlik replicated  to load salesforce data? So I can understand why some of the fields are missing. 

Thank you

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OritA
Support
Support

Hi, 

In general, in the Replicate user guide you can find the list of the SalesForce supported data types under the following link:
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/May2022/Content/Replicate/Main/Salesforce-Incremental/salesfor...

Under the SalesForce endpoint advanced tab, does the option 'Use labels for column names' is checked? If so, please make sure you are using the column label and not the column name. 

If you still face a problem please open a case with the details so we can further troubleshoot. 

Thanks & regards,

Orit

View solution in original post

4 Replies
OritA
Support
Support

Hi, 

In general, in the Replicate user guide you can find the list of the SalesForce supported data types under the following link:
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/May2022/Content/Replicate/Main/Salesforce-Incremental/salesfor...

Under the SalesForce endpoint advanced tab, does the option 'Use labels for column names' is checked? If so, please make sure you are using the column label and not the column name. 

If you still face a problem please open a case with the details so we can further troubleshoot. 

Thanks & regards,

Orit

Bing_lian
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi, 

I tried the option but it is not helping. 

I raised a support ticket. 

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Bing_lian ,

Per our conversation the final solution of the issue is (support case #00042698)

I approved i can get all required fields after i had admin rights in salesforce. So it seems a salesforce permission issue.

if you get any detailed information please update us. it's helpful for others.

copy @OritA 

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Bing_lian
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @john_wang 

I also find click the pull encypted fields will bring the requried data. 

Interesting those fields will dispaly when we call API directly. 

Thank you