Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pra2
Contributor
Contributor

How to add Azure Blob Storage as Source End-Point in Qlik Replicate ??

I am able to see Azure blob as Target end point but not as a source end point. But my requirement is to fetch the files from Azure Blob (to use it as a source). Could anyone please assist me with this query!!

Labels (1)
4 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @pra2 ,

Welcome to Qlik Community forum and thanks for reaching out here!

Looks to me it's not supported straightly. BTW, do you mean 'fetch the file' and process the files, or retrieving the contents from the file and replicate the data to other DB by Qlik Replicate? What's the file format eg is it CSV or TEXT or others?

thanks,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello @pra2 

You can use File as Source however this is something can be done by the professional Servies.

there are certain pre- requisite which must be put in place.   

Using a file as a source | Qlik Replicate Help

Regards,

Sushil Kumar

pra2
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi John,

My requirement is to fetch the file present in Azure Blob (Source)in the format of CSV and to load into Snowflake using Qlik Replicate. Since as you mentioned that we can not do it straight forward, then could you suggest me feasible ways to use Azure blob as source end point in Qlik Replicate.

DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @pra2 ,

I think you may download CSV files from the Azure, and the use the FILE source endpoint to read those CSV files.

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!