cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayLopez
Contributor
Contributor

How to call Stored Procedure in Qlik replicate

We are having issues on loading some tables from source. As advised by DBA we should run this sp prior to pulling the table: exec session#.open_session. Problem is how we can achieve this in qlik replicate. Appreciate any feedback on this.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @JayLopez ,

Welcome to Qlik Community forum and thanks for reaching out here!

I'm not sure what's the source database type and the purpose of exec session#.open_session. any helpful information is welcome.

Thanks,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
JayLopez
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sorry I mistakenly click the button as accepted solution. But exec session#open.session is something that activates table that is inactive for a while

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @JayLopez ,

No worries, I've removed the solution mark.

The execu session might be used to execute a specific procedure or function in your Oracle env however it's hard to add to Replicate connection.

Not sure if you can get the acrivates table by SQLPlus without "exec session". If yes, then Qlik Replicate may works as well.

Thanks,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!