UPGRADE ADVISORY for Qlik Replicate 2024.5: Read More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoeyE
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

How to view SQL statement executed by Replicate for a single UPDATE statement?

Hi,

I have a task which is in transactional apply mode. I'd like to view the actual SQL statement executed by Replicate if possible. I have already tried increasing TARGET_APPLY and SOURCE_CAPTURE to verbose levels, executing an UPDATE of one record on the source and then checking the logs but it didn't include the SQL statement. 

Is there a way to view the SQL statements executed by Replicate for an UPDATE? Thanks.

Regards,

Mohammed

Labels (1)
5 Replies
DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @MoeyE ,

Could you please specify your source and target endpoints?

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello Mohammed @MoeyE  ,

Good morning and thanks for the post.

Besides Desmond's comment, in general Qlik Replicate task will print the applying SQL statement with TARGET_APPLY = Verbose and under Transactional Apply mode. If you cannot get them from task log files, Please share the source and target side DBs type, we'd like to have a deeper investigation for you.

Another option is checking the recent running SQL's within the target DB. 

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
MoeyE
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi John, Hi @DesmondWOO ,

Source is Oracle and target is Event hubs. I have managed to find the SQL statements within the log files and they are encrypted. We will follow the steps to decrypt them. Thanks for the help. 

Regards,

Mohammed

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @MoeyE ,

Thanks for the feedback. 

Event hubs is not a SQL-based endpoint, it's a Data Streaming Platform. Qlik Replicate produces messages to it by using APIs rather than SQL statement, we cannot find such an applying SQL for it.

Regards,

John.

SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello team,

If our response has been helpful, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution". This will assist other users in easily finding the answer.

Regards,

Sushil Kumar