Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsetty20
Contributor
Contributor

Incorrect partition index 2808 for segmented table

We are trying to run a Qlik task for a huge table with a filter from Oracle to Snowflake, This source table is on Oracle with partition .

I don’t see any indexes in the Oracle database that are invalid or unusable.  This is an error from Qlik.  Since this is a full scan of the table the Oracle indexes would not be used.

We are getting the following error. 

I looked closely at the QLIK logs and found the error: Incorrect partition index 2808 for segmented table . It’s not clear What is this error on Qlik trying to read the ORACLE Table?

Labels (1)
7 Replies
SwathiPulagam
Support
Support

Hi @rsetty20 ,

I see you created a support case for this issue. I picked up your case going forward you can reply in the case.

Thanks,

Swathi

narendersarva
Support
Support

Hi,

The replication task doesn't have connections to the database for metadata retrieval and so it didn't get the partition information. If it is a log stream try to retrieve the partition information from the metadata sent by the logstream task instead of taking it directly from the database.

Thanks

Naren

rsetty20
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Naren,

This Task has connection to Oracle and did run for for many hours and also almost complete to load 90% of the data and failed at the **bleep** end. This is not a logstream job.

Thanks,
Raj

rsetty20
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Naren,

Also , If you think it needs access to some Metadata, Please let us know what is that metadata it needs access, to make sure it get that metadata access.

Thanks,
Raj

narendersarva
Support
Support

Hi Raj,

I see Swathi is already working on this case. Please reach out to her for any help.

Thanks

Naren

rsetty20
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Swathi, 

Can you please take a look and let me know if you need any info.

Thanks,
Raj

SwathiPulagam
Support
Support

Hi @rsetty20 ,

I have already responded to the case. Please check and reply back to the case.

Thanks,

Swathi