Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjrlej
Contributor II
Contributor II

Installing Qlik Replicate with high availability

Hello, 

I am trying to install Qlik replicate to a high availability environment (Windows failover cluster). I am installing Qlik replicate on two Windows server 2022 nodes. QlikReplicate_2022.5.0.499_X64 is the installer that I am using. In the documentation and videos I have watched there is mention of two unique services that must be added as roles in failover cluster. Qlik replicate UI server and Qlik replicate server. When I install Qlik replicate only the Qlik replicate UI server service is added to my services list. I am wondering if there is an issue with the installer or if I am missing a step somewhere. 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @cjrlej 

I can't think of an obvious problem. I confirmed that Windows server 2022 is supported with that version of Replicate (that's the first version that supported it). Is the other service showing as "Attunity" instead of "Qlik"? We are still in the process of rebranding the product in all areas, and at one point one service used one name and the other used the other name.

Does this happen when installing on the first node, or the second node?

Just to make sure you have it, here's the official documentation on setting up Replicate in high availability cluster for version 2022.5: Setting up Qlik Replicate in a cluster environment #Setting up Qlik Replicate in a cluster environme...

Thanks,

Dana

View solution in original post

cjrlej
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

O my goodness, that was it. It was listed as "Attunity Replicate Server" in the Windows services list. Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @cjrlej 

I can't think of an obvious problem. I confirmed that Windows server 2022 is supported with that version of Replicate (that's the first version that supported it). Is the other service showing as "Attunity" instead of "Qlik"? We are still in the process of rebranding the product in all areas, and at one point one service used one name and the other used the other name.

Does this happen when installing on the first node, or the second node?

Just to make sure you have it, here's the official documentation on setting up Replicate in high availability cluster for version 2022.5: Setting up Qlik Replicate in a cluster environment #Setting up Qlik Replicate in a cluster environme...

Thanks,

Dana

cjrlej
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

O my goodness, that was it. It was listed as "Attunity Replicate Server" in the Windows services list. Thank you!

SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello team,

If our response has been helpful, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution". This will assist other users in easily finding the answer.

Regards,

Sushil Kumar