Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suvbin
Creator III
Creator III

Latency in the target with Google Cloud Bigquery

Hi,

Latency is increasing drastically from past 2 hours , and when i enabled the loggers - Target_apply to Trace, i see the below:

00008348: 2023-10-23T20:56:39 [TARGET_APPLY ]T: Bulk INSERT statement for table 'HQERFD.FPOPCI__ct' was not found in the pool, going to allocate a new statement.

i see the above statements multiple times for different tables. Changes are getting captured.  And the task is cdc only child task. How can we optimize the task in order to reduce the latency. 

Please check the screenshot below

Source : IBM DB2 iseries

Target :Google Cloud Bigquery

suvbin_0-1698109507197.png

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @suvbin 

It is good you elevated logging but that message you found does not indicate a problem. The screen capture points to some type of issue sending or ingesting the data on the target.

Please open a support case with a diagnostics package attached. If it is a software defect or a "best practice" settings type of issue we can help. If not we can refer you to our Professional Services team to assist you.

Here is a knowledge article that may help: Latency / Performance Troubleshooting and Tuning f... - Qlik Community - 1734097

Thanks,

Dana

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @suvbin 

It is good you elevated logging but that message you found does not indicate a problem. The screen capture points to some type of issue sending or ingesting the data on the target.

Please open a support case with a diagnostics package attached. If it is a software defect or a "best practice" settings type of issue we can help. If not we can refer you to our Professional Services team to assist you.

Here is a knowledge article that may help: Latency / Performance Troubleshooting and Tuning f... - Qlik Community - 1734097

Thanks,

Dana

SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello team,

If our response has been helpful, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution". This will assist other users in easily finding the answer.

Regards,

Sushil Kumar