cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rathiyak
Contributor
Contributor

Not able to access qdi console portal

I have installed qlik replicate on red hat linux 8 in azure.

Opened firewall , and set nsg rule sof rvm. 

When i access https://myvm-ip:1025/attunityreplicate/login   it asks for username / pwd.  but its not takeing user pwd which i have set while installing qlik using following 

sudo user=qlikadmin pass=QlikReplicate1234 verbose=true debug=true iport=1024 rport=1025 rpm -i /home/qlikadmin/areplicate-2023.11.0-282.x86_64.rpm

When i run repctl to reset pwd , it show success still not able to login using that pwd as well.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @rathiyak ,

Thanks for reaching to Qlik Community!

If I understand correctly, the PAM is not set yet. you are trying to use the u/p pair of "qlikadmin"/"QlikReplicate1234 " to login the Replicate Console. This is inaccurate.

The user name is "admin". Please follow the below steps:

1. Restart Replicate Service after running repctl reset pwd

2. Use "admin" and the preset password to login

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @rathiyak ,

Regarding "repctl to reset pwd", please ensure that you are using "repctl SETSERVERPASSWORD" to change the password. Details can be found in the "Changing the server password".

As John mentioned above, username is "admin".

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!