Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikhilraorane
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

ORA-03156: OCI call timed out

Hi,

I am getting below error when I search for tables in Qlik replicate using Oracle as a source.

"ORA-03156OCI call timed out"

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @nikhilraorane ,

I'm afraid I did not get your exact question from the short description however please first try this - open the Oracle endpoint, click on the Advanced tab, open Internal parameters, in the search box type executeTimeout (case sensitive) and change the value to 0 instead of the current 10000. 

Hope it helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @nikhilraorane ,

I'm afraid I did not get your exact question from the short description however please first try this - open the Oracle endpoint, click on the Advanced tab, open Internal parameters, in the search box type executeTimeout (case sensitive) and change the value to 0 instead of the current 10000. 

Hope it helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
nikhilraorane
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi John,

Please find the below error I found in the logs.

nikhilraorane_0-1629869810571.png

I changed the executeTimeout value to 0 and it worked.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil. 

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @nikhilraorane ,

Glad to hear that.

Regards,

John.