Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Björn
Contributor II
Contributor II

Partial UPDATE operation is ignored for table '541' [...]

Hello,

short question:

How do I know which table is meant by table '541' when I get a "Partial UPDATE operation is ignored for table" warning?

We have over a thousand tables in our replication. Having the table name in this warning would be more helpful, actually.

Is there any way I can find out the table name based on the table number?

Thanks and best,
Björn

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello Team,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik via Qlik Community Support page. create a Diagnostics package and unzip it. and look for Tables_status . in that file search for  '541' it will lead you to "metadata_id": 541, you will get the Table info there.

hope this helps.

Reagrds,
Sushil Kumar

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello Team,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik via Qlik Community Support page. create a Diagnostics package and unzip it. and look for Tables_status . in that file search for  '541' it will lead you to "metadata_id": 541, you will get the Table info there.

hope this helps.

Reagrds,
Sushil Kumar

Björn
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the quick answer. That helped us solve the problem.

Best,
björn

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Björn ,

This table id is the table's identifier inside Qlik Replicate, there some lines (with default logging level) in the task log file, for example:

2023-09-17T11:38:50:876175 [TASK_MANAGER ]I: Start loading table 'sourcedb'.'kit' (Id = 1)

in the above sample the table KIT id is 1.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!