Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DendyLazuardi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Postgre As a Target Endpoint Error

Hello,

i got an error in endpoint to Postgre as a Target.

postgresql in server database using version 9.5.

Error:

SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, 'psql' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

so i check prereq and need pgadmin and now i install pgadmin 4 v4.23 in Qlik/Attunity server. 

Note Make sure that the psql.exe path (e.g. "C:\ProgramFiles\PostgreSQL\9.6\bin") is added to the system PATH.

so this mean psql.exe in pgadmin?

i already set path psql.exe ini pgadmin to Environment Variable in windows Qlik/Attunity server.

And i test connection again in endpoint Postgre As a Target.

in log i got this error:

SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, Your psql version is not supported 'psql (PostgreSQL) 12.4

This is the first time i used replicate to postgre, can anyone have experience about Postgre as a Target?
and how i can solve this error.

Thank you

Dendy

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Steinagle
Support
Support

Hi,

Thank you for the post to the QDI Forums. The Replicate 2022.5 version supports the Postgres Target as noted below. Also see the link for the 2022.5 version of Replicate.

PostgreSQL

10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x, and 14.x

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/November2022/Content/Replicate/Main/Support%20Matrix/supported...

Thanks!

Bill

View solution in original post

3 Replies
David_Fergen
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi DendyLazuardi,

Sorry, you are experiencing this issue. If you are still experiencing the problem. I suggest you open a Support Case, and the support case link is here:

https://attunitysupport.qlik.com/login?ec=302&startURL=%2Fs%2F

Support can best serve you in this issue that you are experiencing! When you open up a case, please make sure to attach all of the attachments that you have attached here.

Thanks,

David

DendyLazuardi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your solution.

for this issue because i used pgadmin 4 v4.23. In the website pgadmin from 4 v4.23  to the lastes version v4.26 is all psql version 12.x and qlik that not have support for version 12 in the support matrix

i'm lucky before this version up i checked in my pc have pgadmin 4 version 4.3 and psql in this version is 11.x.

and i'm testing connection is run well.

so how if i want to download version before the lastest? because i did'nt see the version that i'm using now v4 4.3 in the website pgadmin.

Thank you,

Dendy

Bill_Steinagle
Support
Support

Hi,

Thank you for the post to the QDI Forums. The Replicate 2022.5 version supports the Postgres Target as noted below. Also see the link for the 2022.5 version of Replicate.

PostgreSQL

10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x, and 14.x

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/November2022/Content/Replicate/Main/Support%20Matrix/supported...

Thanks!

Bill