Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Primary Key not being created in target tables

Hello,

I have a task with SAP Application endpoint as source, and AWS Redshift endpoint as target. The tables in SAP have primary keys detected by Qlik (shown in the table selection tab, see image).

rmartinezdezayas_0-1660294914708.png

But when doing a full load on target, with the drop and create option selected (see image), the tables created in Redshift have not the primary keys.

rmartinezdezayas_2-1660295093220.png

rmartinezdezayas_1-1660295035489.png

Why is this happening?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shashi_holla
Support
Support

Hi @Anonymous 

We just tried on the 2022.05 version of Replicate and primary keys are getting replicated to Redshift. Could you please let us know your Replicate version and also if you enable the checkbox "Create Primary key or unique indes after Full Load completes" in Full Load settings, does it make any difference. 

Please let me know.

Thank you,

View solution in original post

1 Reply
shashi_holla
Support
Support

Hi @Anonymous 

We just tried on the 2022.05 version of Replicate and primary keys are getting replicated to Redshift. Could you please let us know your Replicate version and also if you enable the checkbox "Create Primary key or unique indes after Full Load completes" in Full Load settings, does it make any difference. 

Please let me know.

Thank you,