Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
al3x
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlike Replicate Enterprise Manager - Identify who stopped task | Logs

Hello everybody

As there are many people who can access the Qlik Enterprise Manager in my company it would be good to check who stopped a running task.

In addition to the user name, I would like to have some more information about the event of starting/stopping the task. All my logging information are on "Info" at the moment.  

Regards
Alex

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello Alex, @al3x 

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

We have similar article Logging user Information, and please check QEM User Guide: Creating an audit trail.

BTW, you may define notification on the event of starting/stopping the task so far the specific email box will get email information.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello Alex, @al3x 

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

We have similar article Logging user Information, and please check QEM User Guide: Creating an audit trail.

BTW, you may define notification on the event of starting/stopping the task so far the specific email box will get email information.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
al3x
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for the fast response!

john_wang
Support
Support

Thank you for your great support @al3x !