Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ocarinacl
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Reset QDI120A - Solution Competencies Assessment

Dear Support Team,

I have used all of the attempts provided by Qlik but none of them passed. This Competencies assessment is part of the Data Integration specialization requirements.

Therefore, I want to request an attempt to reset so I can perform another assessment.

Thank you for your assistance.

Respectfully,

Ocarina Cl

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Geetha
Support
Support

Hi @ocarinacl 

Thank you for contacting us through Qlik community.

This must be assisted by Qlik Customer support team where they collaborate with responsible team to reset the attempts associated with your login.

Please create a support case [recommended as internal collaboration is required for this scenario] or if you encounter issues while submitting support case then contact support team via live chat to assist further.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Geetha

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Geetha
Support
Support

Hi @ocarinacl 

Thank you for contacting us through Qlik community.

This must be assisted by Qlik Customer support team where they collaborate with responsible team to reset the attempts associated with your login.

Please create a support case [recommended as internal collaboration is required for this scenario] or if you encounter issues while submitting support case then contact support team via live chat to assist further.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Geetha

Kent_Feng
Support
Support

Hi @ocarinacl 

You may need to contact your account manager to reset the attempt for another competencies assessment.

Thanks

Kent

*** Greetings from Down Under ***