Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brentadonis
Employee
Employee

Salesforce Source Endpoint

Is there a way to replicate a Salesforce object like FeedTrackedChanges ?

It’s an object that a user is not able to query directly using SOQL, you have to query to parent table first like in my screenshot

brentadonis_0-1712154370860.png

Because of this (I think), the FeedTrackedChanges table is not visible to me as a table I’m unable to select it in #Replicate.I’m wondering if it’s the case that these types simply aren’t supported and if so is there a work around?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @brentadonis ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

You are right. The FeedTrackedChanges table is special object in Salesforce, it represents an individual field change or set of field changes of a parent record feed, although this object is query-able however we cannot query this object directly. That lead the table is not visible in Qlik Replicate (in both task design stage and runtime stage).

The below options are not applicable to salesforce source endpoint:

I'm not sure if stored procedures and/or custom object can solve the Child-to-parent or Parent-to-child query. Looks to me there is not a good approach yet. Anyway, if you like you might raise Feature Request in Qlik Ideation

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
brentadonis
Employee
Employee
Author

Thank you John!

I will explore your suggestions.