Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sardarabdullahkhawar
Contributor II
Contributor II

Scheduling SQL script in Replicate

Hi all,

hope you guys are doing well. Is it possible schedule custom SQL script in Qlik Replicate?

3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @sardarabdullahkhawar ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

Please elaborate on your proposals a little, eg what's the SQL purpose and where is it being executed (at source or target database) and why run it repeatedly (for example schedule it etc). In general it's no however we'd like to understand further to see if any alternative options for you.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
sardarabdullahkhawar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks John,

Actually i want to run stored procedure in Qlik Replicate and then schedule it daily maybe. I know it can be done in Qlik Compose but i want to use scheduling capability of Qlik Replicate.

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @sardarabdullahkhawar ,

Thanks for the update.

We may use the Qlik Replicate Scheduler to schedule a one-time job or a recurrent job for specific Replicate task operation (not a Compose task).

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!