Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AKV0524
Contributor III
Contributor III

Set up schedule full load job for multiple SQL source endpoint with different windows authentication service account

Hi Team,

can we set schedule full load jobs in Qlik Replicate for multiple windows authentication service account for SQL Server source.

Thanks

Amit

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @AKV0524 ,

For Windows authentication, you need to set the Qlik Replicate user as the "Log on as" user for the "Qlik Replicate Server" service account. Since we have only one Qlik Replicate Service, it is not possible to configure multiple Windows Authentication. In such case, I recommend using "SQL Server Authentication" instead.

Please find this link for details.

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi @AKV0524 ,

You can schedule tasks, but i do not understand the second part of the question.

Best Regards

DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @AKV0524 ,

For Windows authentication, you need to set the Qlik Replicate user as the "Log on as" user for the "Qlik Replicate Server" service account. Since we have only one Qlik Replicate Service, it is not possible to configure multiple Windows Authentication. In such case, I recommend using "SQL Server Authentication" instead.

Please find this link for details.

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
AKV0524
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks for the clarification desmond