UPGRADE ADVISORY for Qlik Replicate 2024.5: Read More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EdWu
Contributor
Contributor

Source Destination: Do you support Azure Synapse serverless SQL pool SQL edition

Hi,

I installed the latest version for 

-  ODBC Driver 18 for SQL Server

- QLIK Replicate 2023.5.0.322

But I cannot connect to Azure Synapse serverless SQL pool edition. Below is the  error:

• SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, Failed to sample server version.
  • SYS,GENERAL_EXCEPTION,Failed to sample server version,Azure Synapse serverless SQL pool SQL edition is not supported

EdWu_0-1695065834131.png

Can you please let me if Qlik Replicate support Azure Synapse Serverless? 

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Sincerely,

Edward

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @EdWu ,

Welcome to Qlik Community forum and thanks for reaching out here!

Qlik Replicate supports Synapse as target endpoint only (see Qlik Replicate Support Matrix) however this is no a prebuilt driver to support it as source endpoint yet. The workaround is using generic ODBC (Using ODBC to connect to a source, or Using ODBC with CDC as a source). To use the generic ODBC endpoint, Please reach out to your account manager or region sales manager for help.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @EdWu ,

Welcome to Qlik Community forum and thanks for reaching out here!

Qlik Replicate supports Synapse as target endpoint only (see Qlik Replicate Support Matrix) however this is no a prebuilt driver to support it as source endpoint yet. The workaround is using generic ODBC (Using ODBC to connect to a source, or Using ODBC with CDC as a source). To use the generic ODBC endpoint, Please reach out to your account manager or region sales manager for help.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!