Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jus1
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to open Manage Endpoints Connection after upgrading to QLIK Replicate 2022.05 version.

Hello, I initially have 2022.05 in the server. However for unknown reason, the Manage Endpoints Connection shows no display when you click the button. I also noticed that suddenly the QLik cannot be opened using google chrome. I can open it the Qlik console using IE but Manage Endpoints Connection screen cannot be displayed. No error is prompted.

That is why, I decided to install the old version of the QLIK Replicate which is 2021.11 version. From this version, I can display the Manage Endpoints Connection screen. But once I upgrade it to 2022.05 version again, I got the same problem.

Labels (1)
7 Replies
Pedro_Lopez
Support
Support

Hi Jus1,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you try upgrading to the most recent version of Replicate? (2022.11)

If the issue persists, please after installing Replicate, stop the Replicate UI Service, restart the Qlik Replicate service and then start the Replicate UI Service again.

Enabling TRACE in the Server logs might be of help if you open the repuictl.log after the issue is reproduced.

Kind regards,

Pedro

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @jus1 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

In general there are few possibilities:

1- The URL in browser

While working with tasks the URL in browser address maybe like:

https://<hostname>/attunityreplicate/2021.11.0.586/#!/taskDetails/Ora-to-File

after upgrade to 2022.5 if you access the above URL still then you got empty page.

please access address https://<hostname>/attunityreplicate Replicate will detect the version number automatically.

2- Browser cache

Try to cleanup the browser history/cache, or access console in Incognito Mode

3- Some builds of 2022.5 upgrade installation lost some files under folder "C:\Program Files\Attunity\Replicate\webroot" (default installation location), copy the files from a fresh installation (same version same build) to solve the problem.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
jus1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi John,

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately, none of these solved the problem. 

There is no problem with the URL. Same URL can be used and QLIK console can be opened when using IE browser. Although in IE browser, [Manage Endpoints Connection] screen does not open.

jus1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Unfortunately I cannot easily upgrade the version. This version have worked before. It was so sudden that I cannot access the Qlik console in Chrome browser now. Support team said they did not make any changes to the OS/ AWS environment.

I will try to check it with the repuictl.log. Thank you 🙂

DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @jus1,

IE was supported in v2021.11 (v2021.11 Support Matrix) but v2022.5 does not support anymore (v2022.5 Support Matrix). Please try Edge, Chrome or FireFox.

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
jus1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Just an update:

I found no logs is updated under log folder. Neither repuictl.log is. 
when I click the Qlik Icon, Chrome automatically starts up but all it prompts is "Connection is reset". 

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @jus1 ,

Thanks for your follow up. May we get further information to try to understand the issue better?
1. The Replicate Server platform and version; and if it belongs to a domain or standalone server
2. The Replicate console machine platform and if it's in the same domain
3. How about the proxy and firewall settings on the 2 above servers
4. How about run "telnet <QR_Server_IP> 3552" from Replicate Console machine
5. How about if access Replicate console from the Replicate server locally (rather than via network)
6. The full version and build number of old/new Replicate, eg 2021.11.0.469
7. The Chrome/Edge/Firefox browsers versions

If the problem persists, please open a support ticket with above information (with screen copy, obfuscating sensitive information as needed) we'd love to help you to solve the issue.

Good luck,

John.