Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Finnova
Contributor III
Contributor III

View old closed cases

Hi Qlik Support

How is it possible to view our old cases?

Thanks for your help. 

Best regards,

Marc Hulett

Labels (1)
  • Other

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Finnova Currently it's not possible to retrieve/see your old cases in the support portal. You would have to create a case with Customer Support and they would be able to help in retrieving the case history.

Let me know if this helps. Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Vinay_B
Support
Support

I am sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. If you had any cases open, those cases are moved and visible in the community case portal. Details are mentioned here -https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates-Blog/All-You-Need-To-Know-For-Support-Portal-Move-Octo...

If you need to access the closed cases, you are required to contact Customer support and they can assist. Having said that, we are also working to automate the process.

Thanks for your kind understanding!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Finnova Currently it's not possible to retrieve/see your old cases in the support portal. You would have to create a case with Customer Support and they would be able to help in retrieving the case history.

Let me know if this helps. Thanks!

A-G
Contributor
Contributor

It will be useful if you can restore our old and (ongoing) cases by default, this would be ideal.  Its bad enough that we are unable to view cases that were ongoing during the migration and a ticket to enable these ongoing cases has evoked a ZERO response  from QLIK.

Disappointing!

Vinay_B
Support
Support

I am sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. If you had any cases open, those cases are moved and visible in the community case portal. Details are mentioned here -https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates-Blog/All-You-Need-To-Know-For-Support-Portal-Move-Octo...

If you need to access the closed cases, you are required to contact Customer support and they can assist. Having said that, we are also working to automate the process.

Thanks for your kind understanding!