Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khchoy
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Why RPM Key Waring shown when I install v2023.5 ?

Hi ,

When I install v2023.5 , I met problem.

1. warning: ./areplicate-2023.5.0-152.x86_64.rpm: Header V4 RSA/SHA256 Signature, key ID 05d7eace: NOKEY

--> I checked user guide and forum but I can't any mention about this.  I think v2023.5 use rpm key file I think it must mentioned user guide and release note.

2.  In User Guide, v2023.5 only supported  Redhat and compatible Linux 8.x (64-bit). But When I installed on Linux 7.x I did not met any message or stop installing process. I think  it must shown or stop at installing .  In the help of beta of v2023.5 support linux 7.x and 8. but GA only supported linux 8 in User Guide. 

3. does have any plan of supporting  Linux 9 ?

Regards,

KwangHo

Labels (1)
2 Replies
DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @khchoy ,

Please find my response to your questions below:

1. warning: ./areplicate-2023.5.0-152.x86_64.rpm: Header V4 RSA/SHA256 Signature, key ID 05d7eace: NOKEYI checked user guide and forum but I can't any mention about this.  I think v2023.5 use rpm key file I think it must mentioned user guide and release note.

A: You are right. We need to use rpm key file.

The installation kit includes a file called "rpm-gpg-pubkey-qlik.com.txt". Before installation, we need to import the pubkey first.

rpm --import rpm-gpg-pubkey-qlik.com.txt

I will ask R&D to correct the document.

2.  In User Guide, v2023.5 only supported  Redhat and compatible Linux 8.x (64-bit). But When I installed on Linux 7.x I did not met any message or stop installing process. I think  it must shown or stop at installing .  In the help of beta of v2023.5 support linux 7.x and 8. but GA only supported linux 8 in User Guide. 

A: RHEL 7 has been released for 11 years and the maintenance support phase of RHEL 7 will come to an end. So v2023.5 supports Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.x (64-bit) only. Although RHEL 8 is certified, Replicate is also fully supported on any corresponding and compatible Linux distribution, such as CentOS. This could be the reason why Replicate does not check the OS version.

3. does have any plan of supporting  Linux 9 ?
A: I currently do not possess any information regarding the plan to support Linux 9. Please submit this question to the following link.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/idb-p/qlik-ideas

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @khchoy ,

I have created an article regarding the RPM warning issue. Please find the link to the article below:

Qlik Replicate: Linux Installation warning: Header V4 RSA/SHA256 Signature, key ID 05d7eace: NOKEY  

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!