Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balasrinivasan
Contributor
Contributor

aws aurora db (postgres compatible) as the target endpoint

Hi , i need to setup aws aurora db (postgres compatible) as the target endpoint in qlik replicate  but i can 't able the find the option to select the aws aurora db (postgres compatible) as the target endpoint in the qlik replicate . But i can able to find aws aurora db (postgres compatible) in the source endpoint . How to connect to aws aurora db (postgres compatible) as the target endpoint is there any alternative way.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
aarun_arasu
Support
Support

Hello @balasrinivasan ,

Thanks for reaching Qlik Community .

You may select Postgres type as target endpoint.
Please refer to below user guide for more information

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/November2023/Content/Replicate/Main/PostgreSQL/postgresql.htm#...

Regards,

Arun

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @balasrinivasan ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

If it's PostgreSQL compatible instance then probably the regular PostgreSQL target endpoint works. However it's better to work with our pre-sales team to make sure the PoC project move forwards smoothly.

Good Luck,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello @balasrinivasan 

To add more to pervious comment using PostgreSQL hosted on the Cloud requires some additional info when configuring the endpoint. Mainly to access the cloud layer then reach to the Db layer.

Regards,

Sushil Kumar