Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PraveenPandey
Contributor
Contributor

endpoint directory location in unix

Hi,

I just want to know that how can i search endpoints location in unix environment. I want check all endpoints that was created in unix. I am not able to find any Endpoints directories. Please help

Labels (1)
2 Replies
DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @PraveenPandey ,

You might consider executing the command  repctl exportRepository to export the Repository definitions to a JSON file, where you will be able to find the information related to the endpoints under "databases".

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
deepaksahirwar
Creator II
Creator II

Dear @PraveenPandey ,

Welcome to Qlik Community forum and thanks for reaching out here!

An endpoint is a file that represents a connection point for a Unix domain socket. A Unix domain socket is a way of inter-process communication between processes on the same machine. To find the location of an endpoint file, you can use the find command with the -type s option, which matches only socket files.

For example, to find all the socket files under the /etc directory, you can use this command:

find /etc -type s

This will list all the socket files in the /etc directory and its subdirectories. You can also use other options with the find command, such as -name to match a specific name, or -maxdepth to limit the depth of the search. 

I hope this helps you resolve the issue.Have a nice day! 😊

If our response has been helpful, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution". This will assist other users in easily finding the answer

Best Regards,

Deepak