Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karthikeyan1504
Creator III
Creator III

Enable/Disable 'My Work' stream in Qlik Sense

Hi,

I am quite confused on configuring the 'My Work' stream security rule in Qlik Sense. I do not see any security rule by default for 'My Work' stream.

Is there a generic security rule to enable the 'My Work' stream to all the users to see/create their own apps in Qlik Sense? Currently in our environment somehow it's been disabled.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Karthikeyan.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dlogsdon
Employee
Employee

karthikeyan a r

Yes, The default rule is "CreateApp" If a user does not have any applications in development that stream will not be available at all if it is disabled. If a user has an app in development (not yet published) the "Work" stream will still show but they will not be able to create any new applications. If it has been deleted you can do the following by creating a new security rule and apply the settings as shown in the image attached.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

1 Reply
dlogsdon
Employee
Employee

karthikeyan a r

Yes, The default rule is "CreateApp" If a user does not have any applications in development that stream will not be available at all if it is disabled. If a user has an app in development (not yet published) the "Work" stream will still show but they will not be able to create any new applications. If it has been deleted you can do the following by creating a new security rule and apply the settings as shown in the image attached.

Capture.PNG