Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pascaldijkshoor
Creator
Creator

No access to certain apps in the stream

Hi guys,

I have added a new user and gave her the same access rules as I gave previous new users. She has access to a certain stream and she is able to see all the applications that are part of that stream.

However she is only able to access a few of the applications. She has the same security rules as other users, while they don't have any trouble opening the applications. Also as far as i know i have never made special security rules for those applications.

Does someone know what might be the problem for this?

5 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Pascal,

Also as far as i know i have never made special security rules for those applications. But it sounds like you might of!

Andy

pascaldijkshoor
Creator
Creator
Author

I don't see anything related in my security rules tab.

jerifortune
Creator III
Creator III

Strange! There must be something limiting the new user access. Just take your time to review the security settings.

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Start by looking at the user access tab on one of the apps a user can't access.. and take it from there..

Andy

pascaldijkshoor
Creator
Creator
Author

According to the user access tab, the user should have all access rights except publishing. Also i am experiencing another issue, where a new user does not even see the stream he has access to. While according to the user access tabs for that stream and the apps he has all access rights except publishing.